Insight to the Future
Imagine if you could use the equivalent of counting cards, you would have a very good idea of what card is coming next. It’s so much more successful than using just intuition that the Casinos have banned it.
Dataskill predictive analytic solutions can uncover previously hidden insights about your organization to aid future decision making and help produce a fully rounded view of your organization.
Our solutions increase the ROI of already invested architecture to drive growth, unlock new markets, new customer segments, provide marketing transformation and innovation.
Popular solutions include:
Data Mining – What should my organization be doing?
- Dataskill offers data mining solutions which offer insights into previously hidden relationships and patterns of data. The relationships can be used to predict future behavior. Dataskill offers a range of techniques including regression, decision trees and neural networks.
- We can help to develop strategies before customers churn, identify potential false claims, effectively pricing products and maintain inventory by predicting demand and supply.
Business Modeling – What is likely to happen in my organization?
- Dataskill offers business modeling solutions which allow your organization to model business processes and apply “What if” analysis and business rule manipulation to scenarios to aid decision making.
- We can help determine new business approaches by evaluating alternate business scenarios. We can help answer questions like why is product margin low and what-if I change my approach.
- Unstructured data makes up 80% of business data today and is growing at up to 50 times more than structured data. If this is true, then it can be fair to assume that decisions based on structured data are based only on 20% of the available data.
- Dataskill offers solutions in text mining, social analytics and sentiment analysis to uncover insight trapped in unstructured data and to add context to structured data to maximize value and provide a complete view across your organization.