Insight to the Present
Dataskill provides real-time Operational Intelligence solutions which enable more timely business decisions to be made and reduce the time between discovery and action.
Popular solutions include:
Dashboards – What is happening in my organization?
- Our dashboards are configured to allow users to monitor the performance of the core operational processes that drive business on a day-to-day basis.
- Dashboards combine information across disparate sources and use charts, graphs or tables to show key trends, insights, actions, next steps, and impact analysis to visualize performance.
Event driven insight – How can I react quickly to things happening in my organization?
- Real-time event driven insight allows action to be taken on events as they occur driven by highly configurable rules and triggers.
Self-service insight - Why is it happening?
- Dataskill offers a range of self-service reporting solutions designed to accelerate the decision-making process and extend insight across the organization. For example, see Dataskill’s Supply chain management offering.
- Self-service analytical reporting offers greater user satisfaction and increased business agility with lower IT costs.
- As part of its Predicts 2011 research Gartner predicts that by 2013 33% of BI functionality will be consumed via hand-held devices.
- Dataskill can extend the reach and usage of existing Business analytics through the use of mobile visualization tools allowing organizations to allow agile responses to market changes and customer needs and deliver timely information on critical decision-making to front-line employees.
- Through Dataskill’s partnership with Anametrix we can help combine the power of offline and online data to drive successful marketing strategies. By combining and integrating data from sources such as web sites, social media, marketing, CRM, and analytics in real time we can offer marketing teams the ability to make faster, more informed decisions based on all the available evidence.
- Dataskill literally knows about High Performance. We have utilized our expertise in analytics and combined it with high performance motorsport, providing analysis of real time data to tune performance in race scenarios as seen in events such as Formula 1 or Powerboat racing.
- There can be a huge amount of data flooding out of the vehicle at all times, too much to display in a report or show on a dashboard. We utilize our expertise in analytics to mine this data for insight, make it actionable and apply it to decision making.
- Telemetry analytics can also be utilized in other fields. Does your organization have a fleet of vehicles? Telemetry Analytics can be used to design a structured preventive maintenance program to keep your vehicles running, to increase efficiency and have a positive environmental impact.
- We offer entity analytics which can provide your organization with the ability to recognize and mitigate the incidence of fraud in real time. It can identify when a person is using more than one identify package, either for the purposes of fraud or unintentionally and identify their associates. It can help prevent crimes such as false insurance claims, credit card fraud and identity fraud.